Clarmondial is an independent advisory firm focused on mobilising investments for sustainable natural resource management. Our focus lies on agriculture, forestry and conservation projects, primarily in emerging markets.
We help our clients to:
- Originate, evaluate, structure and execute investment opportunities
- Resolve financing bottlenecks within projects and supply chains
- Intermediate between entrepreneurs, investors, governments, corporates and the scientific community
- Translate research insights and innovative strategies into financial products
Clarmondial has experience in providing services to a range of clients, listed below:
- Portfolio allocation & investment strategy
- Deal origination
- Due diligence
- On-going management support
- Business strategy including business plan development and financial modeling
- Project management
- Fundraising support
- Design of innovative financing solutions
- Strategic advisory
- Policy analysis
- Public Private Partnerships, Climate and Green Bonds, Social Impact Bonds, Results Based Financing, etc.
- Strategy, including project assessments
- Technical advice on environmental and impact investments, e.g. Climate Smart Agriculture, Climate Bonds, microfinance, micro insurance and other Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) investments
- Impact assessment framework
- Climate and Green Bonds, Social Impact Bonds, Development Impact Bonds, Results Based Financing and other impact structures
Clarmondial provides advisory services to clients on a retainer and on a discrete project basis. References are available on request.